Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No internet AT ALL

Default No internet AT ALL
    I have a Jailbroken Iphone thanks to Ziphone, i am wanting to put themes and stuff on really just customize it, but i dont have access to a wireless internet ever, does anyone know of a program that doesnt require you to have ever been connected to Internet..EVER

Another question:

When i use Iphone browser app i cant see the folders that others can in videos, do i need to install BSD through an internet connection and then i dont need internet again?

Any help appreciated cheers.

The Gimp!

1. Your using the right (or at least one) of the right programs to customize and it doesnt require an internet connection.
    2. U probably need the fix for ziphone which can be found by adding i.unlock.no to ur installer sources then installing "Ziphone ibrickr fix" then u'll see all the folders.

Now u can go ahead and customize all u want just making sure ur putting everything in the right locations. Good Luck!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

I am unable to find i.unlock.no could you help with locating thanks!

u have to "add" that source to installer. Open installer then click sources (bottom right) then click edit (top right) the add (top left) then type that in i.unlock.no then hit ok then when it refreshes go back to install then scroll all the way to the bottom and install ziphone ibrickr fix.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

If you have a wireless router, you can SSH in. That's what I do since ZiPhone doesn't seem to open up the file system to iPhone Browser.

yea but that fix allows the phone to be seen as "jailbroken" so he'll be able to use iphonebrowser and ibrickr etc.