Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WMPlayer skin = SCAM!

Default WMPlayer skin = SCAM!
    Have you seen the WMPlayer Skin on Cydia? I paid for it and heres what it looks like:

OUTRAGEOUS that a theme that costs money has an overlapping error like that! Can anyone give suggestions on maybe how to edit the themes images in order to fix it... here it is by the way...

Thx
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2010-11-21 at 04:30 AM. Reason: link removed

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

You should remove the link to download the theme. Even if it is not good, it is still piracy which is frowned upon and breaking rules on this website
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    You should remove the link to download the theme. Even if it is not good, it is still piracy which is frowned upon and breaking rules on this website
    I've been robbed of money, I will remove it when I get a proper, fair theme! can you fix the theme?

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xChRoMaTiCx View Post
    I've been robbed of money, I will remove it when I get a proper, fair theme! can you fix the theme?
    You weren't robbed thats how the theme looks. Perhaps if you looked at the screenshot before buying it you would know that. And you are pirating that theme and I will not help you.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    You weren't robbed thats how the theme looks. Perhaps if you looked at the screenshot before buying it you would know that. And you are pirating that theme and I will not help you.
    NO I looked at the screenshot and it was fine. I paid for it and it WASNT fine.

I UPLOADED it to that link because I really want people to help me get my moneys worth. I never pirate, nor do i support it.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Have you seen the WMPlayer Skin on Cydia? I paid for it and heres what it looks like:

OUTRAGEOUS that a theme that costs money has an overlapping error like that! Can anyone give suggestions on maybe how to edit the themes images in order to fix it... here it is by the way...

DONT POST WAREZZZZ!!!!!

Thx
    Do us all a favor and take down the link. No one is going to help someone who doesn't respect rules and instead starts a useless thread and whines. Rather why not contact the creator, express your displeasure and see if they can help. I nor anyone here can help you as we did not create the theme. Why are you paying money for a skin for just the mediaplayer anyway?? I could of made something like that in less than a day and posted it for money?? Wow someone should of told me that a long time ago...
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-11-21 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Do us all a favor and take down the link. No one is going to help someone who doesn't respect rules and instead starts a useless thread and whines. Rather why not contact the creator, express your displeasure and see if they can help. I nor anyone here can help you as we did not create the theme. Why are you paying money for a skin for just the mediaplayer anyway?? I could of made something like that in less than a day and posted it for money?? Wow someone should of told me that a long time ago...
    If you COULD make something like that in less than a day then surely you could modify this theme in order to make the volume control move a bit further down!

Thanks

If you COULD make something like that in less than a day then surely you could modify this theme in order to make the volume control move a bit further down!
    Yes, I could. In all of 15 seconds but I am not going to help you because you not only posted warez you also managed to bump other threads down. This is not even the correct section to post this in. And lastly I don't believe in downloading even something like this because it is still warez.

If you want to do it yourself use a free photo editor such as GIMP and move all volume slider files down and keep them lined up.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

LINK REMOVED. Even if you dont like the theme, doesnt give you the right to pirate it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-11-21), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    LINK REMOVED. Even if you don't like the theme, doesn't give you the right to pirate it.
    Thanks Stealth

Yes, I could. In all of 15 seconds but I am not going to help you because you not only posted warez you also managed to bump other threads down. This is not even the correct section to post this in. And lastly I don't believe in downloading even something like this because it is still warez.

If you want to do it yourself use a free photo editor such as GIMP and move all volume slider files down and keep them lined up.
    Why are you being a D*CK? Can you just download it, fix it for me, and not use it? Why not do a man a favour who PAID for this theme and got robbed?

I tried moving all the volume slider files down, no luck

Thanks

Why are you being a D*CK? Can you just download it, fix it for me, and not use it? Why not do a man a favour who PAID for this theme and got robbed?

I tried moving all the volume slider files down, no luck
    Then try making the play,pause,nexttrack, and prevtrack files smaller. I love how you call me names then ask me to help... lol

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

thread moved

Then try making the play,pause,nexttrack, and prevtrack files smaller. I love how you call me names then ask me to help... lol
    SMALLER? Would that really work? I tried making it larger and no luck.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xChRoMaTiCx For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-11-21)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    has anyone else noticed a huge amount of idiots recently? Me probably being one of them but still