Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone having this problem with FolderEnhancer?

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Anyone having this problem with FolderEnhancer?
    I can't seem to figure out why i'm seeing a shadow icon on the dock only when I click on a folder using FolderEnhancer.. its driving me absolutely nuts.

As you can see in screenshot 1 there is normally no shadows - AT ALL unless I click on a folder.. which is alot. Is is possible that is causes a conflict with video wallpaper? I haven't tried it with a normal wallpaper.png

Screenshot #1
    ------------------

Screenshot #2
    ------------------
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

CalBoy (2010-11-15)

Another user has reported experiencing a similar issue; unfortunately I have not been able to reproduce the problem myself.

If you don't mind, please send me a report via the "Report an Issue" button in the FolderEnhancer settings panel. Also, please include a copy of your WinterBoard settings file:

/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.saurik.WinterBoard.plist

... and, if possible, please include a copy of the theme that you are using (or let me know where I can download it from). It must be *exactly* the same as the theme that you are using, including any changes that you have made.

(If you do not know how to access the above settings file, I recommend using the iFile app, available via Cydia.)

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...phone-4-a.html

That's the theme. I had the same problem with the unedited theme, which is why I stopped using it. Not sure if it was folder enhancer or the theme but that theme is the only time I get it. Hope that helps. Hopefully it can get fixed! Because apart from that it's a awesome theme!!
    Last edited by CalBoy; 2010-11-10 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Spelling

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I used to have the same problem with folderenhancer I got sick of how it looked so I bought categories sb instead and it doesn't have that problem

.a
    Last edited by arrianj; 2012-02-08 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arrianj View Post
    What's the toolbar in the bottom of your first screenshot?
    It's part of the theme

.a
    Last edited by arrianj; 2012-02-08 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arrianj View Post
    what theme?

oh sorry, i see it

dude, its the theme. thats the problem
    Please elaborate more? what is causing a conflict with the theme cause its the one I designed. the video wallpaper?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

@zinjen:

I tested this on my device, but do not experience the issue.

What kind of device are you using, and what firmware version?

Are you certain that it started happening as soon as you first started using that theme, or did it happen later, perhaps after installing another extension or after performing some series of steps?

Default Me too!
    I'm also having this bug, I'm on 3Gs and using buuf2 theme, and is updating to folderenhancer 1.4.3-1 today. I don't know when I started having this problem, I just noticed it today, I never removed the original shadows on my dock icons that's why I didn't notice if there was a bug with folderenhancer before, but today I removed the shadows that's why I can see the 'ghost' clearly.... With the buuf2 theme, actually the 'ghosts' are not too annoying, but still.... it's a bug.... is there a fix to this?