Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I elegance pro on 4.1 - missing icons and status bar

Default I elegance pro on 4.1 - missing icons and status bar
    hi ,
    i need some assistance,
    my 3gs was recently upgarded to 4.1 (from 3.1.2.... iknow, was neglected )
    had I elegance pro on it - worked beautifully .
    after upgrade , missing alot theme icons and the status bar, had layout issue - this is fixed by deleting a file with ifiles.

when i go to Library/Themes/PRO.theme/icons - isee all icons there as should apper with there theme , but they are not,

Status bar is not changed by theme as well.
    what should i do ?

thanks...please help.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Probably because that theme isn't compatible with 4.1. Try finding a theme compatible for iOS 4 and renaming the file names as for iOS 4 the icon names have changed. The name for the status bar has probably changed too.

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-themes-discussion/728513-guide-theming-4-x.html

This should cover most of it. For the status bar, you might still need to look into opening up another theme for iOS 4. that or just buy Classified HD, it's an amazing theme and works very well on iOS 4. It has autocreate icons for app store apps. But yeah, that link above should take you to a nice guide for theming on iOS 4.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-11-09 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i've been reading a bit about Classified HD and i understand that it is for IPhone 4 only , i have 3gs with 4.1 OS.

am i right?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Ah I'm sorry, I've got the name wrong. There is a regular CLASSified, a CLASSified HD, and the CLASSified for iOS 4. if you do a general search here on MMi for "CLASSified" in title only, it will come up and you'll see there's one for iOS 4.