Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Need Help

Default I Need Help
    O.K. I was working on setting up the Mac OS X THeme [KRS] and it does what all other decent mac themes do, operate on different page b-grounds with a common wallpaper and springjumps. Now, when I say different b-grounds, i mean images by the name of Page0, Pag1, etc. Now when I resringed from winterboard, it had all working icons and the common wallpaper, but the different images for Page0, Page1, etc were not there. I made sure they were in the folder. Any ideas????

bump plz reply
    Last edited by gr8zilla; 2010-11-04 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i don't really know anything about themes but for someone that does they will need to know what device you are using and what firmware it's running

I have seem think in action on the 4.0 3GS and back but never figured it out, the best way is to download a featured theme that has it and just do what they did or search google with he search of "iPhone page3.png winterboard", to narrow your search results simply place page3.png in quotation marks

Read last comment first

If you find the solution please post it I would like to do this myself