Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider creation

Default Slider creation
    Can anyone help me on this?
    I'm wanting to emulate the glowing animation thingy on the standard lock screen.
    Where it says 'slide to unlock' it kinda glows from right to left.
    How would I do this?
    Where can I find the standard files so I can look at them and get an idea?

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Valiceemo View Post
    Can anyone help me on this?
    I'm wanting to emulate the glowing animation thingy on the standard lock screen.
    Where it says 'slide to unlock' it kinda glows from right to left.
    How would I do this?
    Where can I find the standard files so I can look at them and get an idea?
    System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework

The file name: bottombarlocktext.png

If you are making a theme this png will go into TelephonyUI.framework folder

Yourthemename/Folders/TelephonyUI.framework

Hope this helps you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller75 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2010-10-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Miller75 View Post
    System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework

The file name: bottombarlocktext.png

If you are making a theme this png will go into TelephonyUI.framework folder

Yourthemename/Folders/TelephonyUI.framework

Hope this helps you
    Super thanks matey. Found that png file.
    Is this the one that generates the shimmering effect?
    Is it possible to have this glow animation without text?
    What I really want is a knight rider style animation there, is this possible?

Super thanks matey. Found that png file.
    Is this the one that generates the shimmering effect?
    Is it possible to have this glow animation without text?
    What I really want is a knight rider style animation there, is this possible?
    Yes it is the one that generates the shimmering effect, to remove the slide to unlock text you'll have to edit the springboard strings. About the knight rider animation I'm sure it can be done but I don't know how, I'll mess with it in gimp see if I can come up with something for you.

Yes it is the one that generates the shimmering effect, to remove the slide to unlock text you'll have to edit the springboard strings. About the knight rider animation I'm sure it can be done but I don't know how, I'll mess with it in gimp see if I can come up with something for you.
    Cool thanks
    I can change and delete the slide to unlock text just wondered if you cabbage just the animation with no text?
    Can you use special characters in the springboard strings? Like a bullet point?

Cool thanks
    I can change and delete the slide to unlock text just wondered if you cabbage just the animation with no text?
    Can you use special characters in the springboard strings? Like a bullet point?
    Yes you can change and or delete the slide to unlock text, I don't understand what you mean by cabbage just the animation :-) I haven't tried to use special characters in the springboard strings give it a try can't really hurt anything

Yes you can change and or delete the slide to unlock text, I don't understand what you mean by cabbage just the animation :-) I haven't tried to use special characters in the springboard strings give it a try can't really hurt anything
    Sorry, bleeding iPhone predictive text entry!
    It should read can just have the animation with no text, so like a glowing on a black background?

Sorry, bleeding iPhone predictive text entry!
    It should read can just have the animation with no text, so like a glowing on a black background?
    No you can't have just the animation with no text I just tried it don't work
    Last edited by Miller75; 2010-10-25 at 05:16 PM.