Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme that can create icons?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Theme that can create icons?
    I found a theme that claims it "creates unique icons for every single app". It is called "Alit". I installed but I'm not sure if I don't know how to use it or if this is even possible. Is this possible? If so does anyone know where to find themes with this capability? If not, is the only way to get all your icons to match the theme, to request them. That would make a lot of requests for me and I really don't won't to request any icons.

Thank you,
    Jared

Download iwipecache app

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default didn't notice anything
    i didn't really notice that iwipecache did anything. Is there anything you have to do besides just run it?

thanks

Ok if you want Full themes here some names. Kryptonite , Elit pro , icatalyst, xhd .

If I am not mistaken, the theme will simply skin the icons of apps from the app store. The reason it may not be working is that the theme was made for 3.x and you are running 4.x.
    Tima Kudinov

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default thanks
    thank you coltas. I got kryptonite and it is working great. I plan on getting Elite Pro too but the other two you suggested are for the Iphone4 i believe. Thanks timka I will have to keep that in mind next time.

Thanks again,
    Jared