Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Very cool icon tutorial!

Default Very cool icon tutorial!
    Well this isnt me and this isnt an iPhone tutorial but you have to admit that this tutorial can lead to great themes!

I got permission by "TimeLessSDK" The creator of the video, to put it up here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsUr4f7lrxA]YouTube - how to make nice avatar[/ame]

Press the link to see the video, I actually think that this 12 year old boy is an great Photoshop artist. (I PM:ed him about his age )

One more thing! The video has an crappy quality unless you watch in HD!!!
    Last edited by MindGem; 2010-09-26 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its a nice tutorial but not really something amazing since anyone that plays around with photoshop for a while should be able to do that easily.
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

Like me, I dont know a crap about photoshop I just change the blending options and VOILA an theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, thats exactly what I did when I was experimenting on my first theme project. I was so confused from all the different options in photoshop when I first tried using it. Even now, all the different things you can do with the bevel/emboss effects still never cease to amaze me.
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.