Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dialer assistance

Default Dialer assistance
    Making a very simple keypad dialer, anyone know what graphic the 'Call' Text comes from or how to delete / change it?

cheers
    V
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Thanks

It should probably be callglyph_big.png or [email protected] that you'll have to change.
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

What's the add contact one?
    Above favorites?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shanejoe View Post
    What's the add contact one?
    Above favorites?
    Change the image for [email protected] and also [email protected].
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    Change the image for [email protected] and also [email protected].
    Thanks man

Cheers. The phone icon I'm using ATM us called callglyph and callglyph_big. These are using the stock sizes for os 4. Ie I ripped them from the filesystem. Perhaps if I up the size it may correct it ( I have noticed other themes with a larger icon size). Will test when i get home

doh, no luck on that one, but, I just noticed using the defautl sized images the call button actually seems shorter in length ie doesn't actually get up to the grid line.. when trying to pad it a few pixels to compensate it scaled still and no luck.

hrm, back to the drawing board...

any suggestions...or the naitive call button size?
    Last edited by VampireV; 2010-09-24 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by VampireV View Post
    Cheers. The phone icon I'm using ATM us called callglyph and callglyph_big. These are using the stock sizes for os 4. Ie I ripped them from the filesystem. Perhaps if I up the size it may correct it ( I have noticed other themes with a larger icon size). Will test when i get home

doh, no luck on that one, but, I just noticed using the defautl sized images the call button actually seems shorter in length ie doesn't actually get up to the grid line.. when trying to pad it a few pixels to compensate it scaled still and no luck.

hrm, back to the drawing board...

any suggestions...or the naitive call button size?
    Download another theme and use the size of there icon idk I'm at work away from my Mac

tried that, no luck (tried 2 differnt themes and they were both different icon sizes.

edit#

sorted

Trial and error wins the day

add contact 214 x 128
    callglyph 214 x 128
    Delete 200 x 128
    Last edited by VampireV; 2010-09-25 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VampireV For This Useful Post:

MyStur (2010-11-04)