Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery Theme???

Default Battery Theme???
    Hey guys so I recently sold one of my iPhones and on it was a battery theme I found a while back.I cant seem to find it now and it goes well with LockInfo.I was wondering if any of you can tell me where I can download it.Here it is.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, that can be easily made if you just want the battery.
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    Well, that can be easily made if you just want the battery.
    Yes I am not very good with photoshop.I just need the batter PNG's and I will ssh them into my theme.

Thanks

K Ill make it and post them up in a bit.

Thanks

Here you go!
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Retrospect For This Useful Post:

-vis0- (2010-10-14)

Ok so I replaced the battery PNG's on the theme I am using but the size is not changing.It went to the bottom of the screen how I want it but the size is off.Any idea how to fix it?

Last edited by JediSky671; 2010-09-17 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Oh sorry, I'm guessing your not using iphone 4 ehh? I'll post the right size version for you.

Thanks

I think this should work, press thanks if you like

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Retrospect For This Useful Post:

JediSky671 (2010-09-17)

Hey retrospect thanks for making them for me but one last favor.The battery is the right size but how do I make it go to the bottom with no reflection.The actual battery is the one behind the section header.Do I delete the reflective mask?This is what I get when I activate it with my theme.

Last edited by JediSky671; 2010-09-18 at 06:02 AM.

i had the same problem when i was trying to make my own battery icons. it took a little searching on here but i found the solution to the problem.

extract the folder and copy the "BatteryReflectionMask.png" file into the "com.apple.springboard" folder of your theme. it is that easy.

but what you might find with your icon, is that the battery will stay hidden behind the section header. if that does happen, then open the battery icon in photoshop and increase the canvas size and move the battery to the bottom of the canvas. i've found that the best battery icon size is 262x220. but that is for my custom battery charging icons for my future theme. it's just a trial and error processes that you'll have to do, to get it looking the way that you like.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to oldgit9 For This Useful Post:

JediSky671 (2010-09-18)

Ok so I have tried to get it in photoshop but like I said dont really have skills there.I have managed to get it just below the section headers but that's it.Every time I make the canvas larger the battery will disappear from the lockscreen.I am trying to get it just above the lock slider like the fist screenshot I took.Any help with this is appreciated.

Before:
    Reflection and postion is behind section headers.

After:
    No reflection and lower position.

Now when I increase canvas size and move the image lower
    it cuts out the bottom of the battery.Any feedback?
    Last edited by JediSky671; 2010-09-20 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok...ive had a little bit of a play around with the batteries. but i must say, im no expert in using photoshop.

in the attached .rar, you'll notice that there are two folders. 262x220 and 262x262. basically, the reason for this, is that if you are using "clock hide", then the 262x220 battery icons will for some reason move up the screen. and i suspect that's what's happening to the battery icons that you have made. the files are in the "com.apple.springboard". simply copy and paste the files into your themes "com.apple.springboard" folder". also, the battery files are all named in the 3g/3gs format and not the iphone 4 format. if you are using an iphone 4, then add "@2x" (without the quotations) at the end of each file name.

ive checked the battery icons on my phone, with "clock hide" activated, even the 262x262 icons are little higher than the slider bar. but i have a custom slider and the background of my slider is hidden. if the batteries are too high for you, what you could do, is open the .psd file that i have included in the .rar, then move the battery down to the bottom of the canvas and save the icon. that should bring the battery down even further for you.

hope this help you out.

@ JediSky671

did that last lot of files work for you? or have you managed to get it working some other way? as you've not mentioned anything?

I Love the slim slider you have

Where can i get it and does it work on IP4?

Look up two posts and you can download it from there. Ok it's for the 3gs, but if needs be, you can increase the size of the image of the battery icons by using Photoshop or even ms paint.

I was after the Slide to unlock bar at the bottom of the phone screen.

already looked at the slim battery files

Thanks