Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Status bar issue on iPhone 4

Default Status bar issue on iPhone 4
    As above.. So basically, i used to have a 3gs running cydia etc. I downloaded an app from cydia which enabled me to delete 'O2 UK' and the clock from the status bar and replace them with whatever i wish. I at the time had 'HTC Andriod' (to relate to the theme i was running). I then broke my 3gs and got a new iPhone 4. I got all of my data to transfer over from the last made back up. However this is where the issue came. On my lovely shiny brandnew iPhone 4 i had 'HTC Andriod' on the status bar. There were no other signs of the previous jailbreak. Ive now downloaded cydia through jailbreakme but every app i find that looks like it might possibly work, just wont tuch it. And i would love to get that clock back. If there are no apps which will do this.. Then is there anyway at all to reset it through itunes etc. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by TonerP View Post
    As above.. So basically, i used to have a 3gs running cydia etc. I downloaded an app from cydia which enabled me to delete 'O2 UK' and the clock from the status bar and replace them with whatever i wish. I at the time had 'HTC Andriod' (to relate to the theme i was running). I then broke my 3gs and got a new iPhone 4. I got all of my data to transfer over from the last made back up. However this is where the issue came. On my lovely shiny brandnew iPhone 4 i had 'HTC Andriod' on the status bar. There were no other signs of the previous jailbreak. Ive now downloaded cydia through jailbreakme but every app i find that looks like it might possibly work, just wont tuch it. And i would love to get that clock back. If there are no apps which will do this.. Then is there anyway at all to reset it through itunes etc. Thanks in advance.
    Don't know if there is any cydia app that will replace your clock,but you can restore your phone through iTunes I would make sure there is a jailbreak out first for whatever version that iTunes is going to install when you do the restore

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller75 For This Useful Post:

TonerP (2010-09-08)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Have you tried makeitmine?
    The other way is to make sure you have shsh backed up, erase all content and settings from the general menu then restore to 4.0 or 4.0.1

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

TonerP (2010-09-08)

Ive tried all apps that even just look remotely like they may help! I think the only way is to restore my phone to it's original state. Is there anyway in which i can ensure all sms's and contacts stay in place and just delete everything else? Cheers guys.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Thanks

You can sync your contacts through the Info tab on iTunes.
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Retrospect For This Useful Post:

TonerP (2010-09-08)

And messages?