Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weather Elements HD v3 by MINDHK

Default Weather Elements HD v3 by MINDHK
    hi all, I have a 3gs with the 4.0os. I've been trying to install weather elements on my phone and i did everything instructed to the exact pin point,but nothing takes effect. I still have the same lockscreen and it seems like i made no changes to it at all. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you want I can zip my unofficial complete recoded version of weather elements v3 and give it to you. You need to know how to connect on your iPhone and move the files on it into the right directory.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I would like that as well please!!

Thanks

But it's not 100% completed. Means the auto refresh doesn't work at the moment. But the rest works fine

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I would just like to see what it looks like on the ip4

Thanks

Same as before because Winterboard is the same like it was with Fw 3.1.x What I changed is more in the background. I recoded the routines which were coded very bad for my eyes.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ahh, I have the older version of it. I could never get it to work on ip4 though!!

Thanks

That's why I say maybe mine will work because it has different scripts running in the background.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I'll wait for the finished article, I'll test it for you

Quote Originally Posted by x5c0d3 View Post
    If you want I can zip my unofficial complete recoded version of weather elements v3 and give it to you. You need to know how to connect on your iPhone and move the files on it into the right directory.
    omg that would be totally awesome thanks!!! how do you refresh it since it's incomplete? Thanks again so much!

Thanks

Refreshing happens automatically when you lock your phone or look at the springboard. Just when the phone stays locked it doesn't grab the newest forecast every 10 minutes or so. Understood? Let me zip it

Edit: I created a deb and uploaded it on Multiupload. http://www.multiupload.com/NZO81XPFI8

After installing go to /Library/Themes/WeatherWidget.theme/Private/js and open configuration.js in a texteditor. The configuration variables are all explained.

If you don't want it as Wallpaper on your springboard delete Wallpaper.html. Same with the lockscreen. If you don't want to see it there just delete LockBackground.html
    Last edited by x5c0d3; 2010-09-08 at 09:41 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to x5c0d3 For This Useful Post:

pimpsterritard (2010-09-09)

Quote Originally Posted by x5c0d3 View Post
    Refreshing happens automatically when you lock your phone or look at the springboard. Just when the phone stays locked it doesn't grab the newest forecast every 10 minutes or so. Understood? Let me zip it

Edit: I created a deb and uploaded it on Multiupload. Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

After installing go to /Library/Themes/WeatherWidget.theme/Private/js and open configuration.js in a texteditor. The configuration variables are all explained.

If you don't want it as Wallpaper on your springboard delete Wallpaper.html. Same with the lockscreen. If you don't want to see it there just delete LockBackground.html
    Thanks so much for your help!! it works great!

Thanks

Since months I find no time to finish the code (too much projects that need to finished in my job as web developer). I hope I will find it soon and then submit it here into Cydia.

Btw, if you speak a different language than english or german I would be glad if you people would translate the strings in Private/i18n/en.js into a new file and send it to me.