Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost a theme, can anyone help me find it? :P

Default Lost a theme, can anyone help me find it? :P
    Hi all,

Sorry if this isn't the right board to post this on, couldn't figure out where best to post it!

I'm basically searching for a theme I had before an... iPhone accident It came with these icons. I'm not interested in the icons though, more the ringtones that were included in the theme, it appears the icons for this theme were taken from someone elses theme anyway. The ringtone was basically a computer generated voice "You have a message", "You have a new e-mail message", "Replenishing power levels", and so on. After about a year of using these tones I've become somewhat dependant on them

I think it came as part of a black and white theme, but my search so far hasn't found it...

Cheers to anyone who helps!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ive heard them uisounds on another theme, it was called bombers orb from cydia. The theme was average but I remember those sounds.

Thanks for the reply, however those aren't the sounds I was referring to (although it's closer than anything I've found so far). The voice says exactly what I typed above, and had tones for e-mail, SMS and charging. Possibly also voice mail but I know there wasn't one for calls if that helps.