Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple HomeBackground with Typophone

Default Apple HomeBackground with Typophone
    Okay guys I found a modded version of Typophone 4 and I wanted to use my own lockbackground for it. The typophone widget though came as a LockBackground.HTML so I couldn't just delete it to get normal background working.

I opened up the HTML and edited the line from "LockBackground.png" to the one shown below.

After that I resprung to get my change into action and then changed my wallpaper by going into photos to this.

I then looked at the lockscreen and it still had my previous background like this.

I then went back into iFile and when I open the LockBackground.HTML in Web Viewer I get the image of the one I selected not the previous one.

Because of this I have to respring to see the new Lockscreen. Is there any way to make sure the lockscreen picture changes without me having to respring and if so what have I done wrong. All help appreciated thanks. ^_^
    Last edited by ss4adib; 2010-09-04 at 06:34 AM. Reason: I haz fail at spelling

Hi ss4adib,
    Just like to add IOS4 you can have 2 different, 1 wallpaper and 1 lockscreen jpg, so if you point it in your string to LockBackground. i still have to respring though. thanks for the cool mod though.
    flash62

That's the problem. For most themes a respring is not needed. I want to know why mine needs to respring

Oh and this isn't my theme or mod that I made I just want help with the problem lol
    Last edited by ss4adib; 2010-09-04 at 03:02 PM.