Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to change just one icon?

Default How to change just one icon?
    Hi i was just wondering how to change the icon of the app xPod. I want to change it to the original ipod icon and rename it ipod. Im starting to use xpod instead of the ipod now and the icon looks blurry on the iphone 4.

Any help would be appreciated.

Liam.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

You can ssh or use a usb file manager like diskaid, iphone explorer or ifunbox and go the applications folder. You should see xpod there, just go in that folder see what icon is there, that is the file that needs to be replaced. After replacing just reboot. Or you can use winterboard to use a theme, I am sure some have different icons for xPod.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you have Winterboard installed go via SSH to /Library/Themes and create a new directory like MyIcon.theme inside the create a directory called Icons in there put your own png and name it like the displayname of the app which icon you want to change.

For example if the App has the name Twitterrific then you have to call the icon file Twitterrific.png (case sensitive).

Can I get some screenshots of xPod on your iPhone 4, as well as the icon? I don't have one for testing so getting some screenshots would be nice. I'm working on an update now and I'll add high res graphics as well. Thanks!!