Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom Theme Help

Cool Custom Theme Help
    I have been experimenting with a combination of ssh, iFile, and winterboard to take my favorite parts of themes to create essentially a "collage" theme. I have learned alot about themeing just from searching around the themes folder.

One thing that would save me time would be if there were a list of all the different things you could name a file and what it caused that file to do respectively.

for example, a list of all of the "Bundles" and what each one controlled.

If anyone has any Info on this or if i just missed a thread covering the basics please redirect me !

thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AL3XSAWY3R View Post
    I have been experimenting with a combination of ssh, iFile, and winterboard to take my favorite parts of themes to create essentially a "collage" theme. I have learned alot about themeing just from searching around the themes folder.

One thing that would save me time would be if there were a list of all the different things you could name a file and what it caused that file to do respectively.

for example, a list of all of the "Bundles" and what each one controlled.

If anyone has any Info on this or if i just missed a thread covering the basics please redirect me !

thanks
    +1

This would be handy!