Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Im Stuck - Iphone 4 issues

Default Im Stuck - Iphone 4 issues
    Trying to make my complete theme, but Im stuck on particulary 2 issues..

1. Statusbar clock.. It simply wont change the TimeStyle to the font/color I want it to. I want black text instead of the white one(my theme is white). Any1 have a working info.plist file I could borrow? I placed mine in theme.theme folder..

2. [email protected] wont show on my theme.. Tried [email protected] and [email protected]

I placed both icons under theme.theme\Icons\ along with the original Phone.png and Safari.png
    The size of the @2x.png was tried with several various sizes.. 114x114, 118x120, 120x120, at 72 dpi and 75 dpi

And no matter what I do, the darn thing just wont show.. it will only show the Phone.png and Safari.png.. not the @2x ones..

Im running Iphone 4, with 4.01 OS.. please help me, so I can progress on the theme..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vulcanpromance View Post
    2. [email protected] wont show on my theme.. Tried [email protected] and [email protected]

I placed both icons under theme.themeIcons along with the original Phone.png and Safari.png
    The size of the @2x.png was tried with several various sizes.. 114x114, 118x120, 120x120, at 72 dpi and 75 dpi

And no matter what I do, the darn thing just wont show.. it will only show the Phone.png and Safari.png.. not the @2x ones..

Im running Iphone 4, with 4.01 OS.. please help me, so I can progress on the theme..
    From my experiences, if you're going the route of adding icons to a themes\icon folder, you do not need the @2x. Rename the existing Phone.png to Phone_alt.png and [email protected] to Phone.png and you should see the newer version, without losing the older version should you need/want to switch back.

That did actually work, but I really need it to be themeable.. If not I have to enter all the Mobile.app folders and replace the icons.. for mail, sms, ipod etc etc.. :/

Good workaround tho Thx