Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does anyone know how to make a COMPLETE theme for iPhone 4?

iPhone? More like MyPhone JonnyBoy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Does anyone know how to make a COMPLETE theme for iPhone 4?
    Does anyone know how to make a complete, full theme for the iphone 4? I'm talking battery status icons, wallpapers, lock screens,, icons other than Springboard.app icons like App Store apps, etc. I have been themeing for a few years now and ive never had any trouble with theming until now. The graphics for the retina display just have me stumped with all the "@2x" extentions on the png's! So please if you know how to do all of this or any of this, please respond back I really need your help!

-JonnyBoy123 
     Think Different.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea ask Zausser all about it :-) lolol

Thanks

Does he have a video posted about it?
     Think Different.

It's done the same way. Some files have moved locations other than that you just create a theme and instead of the file ending in .png it ends in @2x.png

Extract the files from your phone. Overwrite and save

Thanks

But there's stuff like wallpapers and certain bundles like the "com.apple.blank" that the iPhone 4 will only run? It's honestly really confusing because instead of putting icons in a folder called "Icons", the @2x graphics have to go in the bundles folders of the com.blank.whatever file the graphic is. Do you have a successful theme that works on your iPhone 4? If so can you please post graphic locations?

Winterboard has not been updated for iPhone 4. Anything that was in uiimages does not work right now for hi def. The themes you see with ui themed are using low res images inplace of the hd till winterboard is themed.

Icons will only theme right through the bundle folder. Icon folder is obsolete for iPhone 4 ATM

Thanks

Ok I have the icons in the bundles folder but what I'm having trouble with the most is changing icons on an app such as the Facebook icon.how would that be done and if I'm correct you would have to create a "com." folder within the bundles folder. What would the name be for that com folder in order to change the Facebook app icon for the iPhone 4?

Go to the iPhone 4 section and to classified hd in the OP bars explains how to do this