Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 4 Font Issue

Default Iphone 4 Font Issue
    So as everyone probably knows, Fontswap doesn't work with the iPhone 4 just yet, but because I hate the default font so much, I decided to replace the actual font files in the "Fonts" folder. This has worked in most places, but there are still places where its displaying the default font. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light as to why. If there another file i need to replace, or have i missed something.

Any thoughts
    Last edited by blu3frost; 2010-09-06 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I would like to know too

Doesn't look like we'll get a response on this one anytime soon

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes go to iphoneruler.net. They have ios4 compatible fonts along with instructions. There are six files I believe and they will change all system fonts. The only thing that didn't change for me was the battery % text.

the % battery text are actually pngs I think in UIImages

Quote Originally Posted by Suevans View Post
    Yes go to iphoneruler.net. They have ios4 compatible fonts along with instructions. There are six files I believe and they will change all system fonts. The only thing that didn't change for me was the battery % text.
    That is where I got the font, but as you can see from the pics, it didn't change everything. Perhaps a file was missing?

For those wondering, yes a file was missing, just checked iPhone Ruler and they posted an update which fixed the issue.
    Last edited by blu3frost; 2010-09-05 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost