Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Minimal Lockscreen Not Aligned

Default Minimal Lockscreen Not Aligned
    Hello,

I tried searching through Google, but the closest I've gotten was a fix for a different lockscreen. I have a problem. The slider of the Minimal Lockscreen is not aligned with the thing it is supposed to be sliding in. It is a bit above, and it is the same with all three versions. I don't know if this information will help but I am currently running iOS 4.0 on my iPhone 3GS. The picture provided shows what I am talking about and I would appreciate it if anyone could help me.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0233.png  

Open the slider image up with photo shop or something and just move the image down a couple pixels til it lines on where you want it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ekidd For This Useful Post:

HavokX (2010-08-12)

Thanks! It worked like a charm. And for those who don't have access to photoshop or are too lazy to do it themselves, I've included the files I've edited. These were taken from the Minimal Clear theme, but I assume they would work with all of the Minimal Lockscreen themes. Just go to /<root>/Library/Themes/Minimal Clear.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI and replace the three files there with the ones provided.
    Attached Images Attached Images