Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My calender app's date is out of it's icon

Default My calender app's date is out of it's icon

Someone please advice me.. My day shown on the calender icon is out.. Any idea how I can push the "Tuesday" down ?
    Last edited by sgbdk; 2010-08-10 at 02:42 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

it appears that iOS changed the location of the calender text, as all the icons from various themes seem to be affected. the only remedy I've found so far is adjusting the icon itself( re-sizing it within the 80x80 parameter)

Quote Originally Posted by rayzah_blade View Post
    it appears that iOS changed the location of the calender text, as all the icons from various themes seem to be affected. the only remedy I've found so far is adjusting the icon itself( re-sizing it within the 80x80 parameter)
    hey thanks but I'm still on 3.13.. So how do I go abt doing it? All my icons are 48x48 except for a taxi icon 128x128

someone please advice??

Icons need to be 60x60. You shrink the icon, so that is why the date is off. I don't know if you can move the date down, but you have to fool around with the size of the icon. If you want to keep the size, you can fool around with the icon and move it up a little in Photoshop and it might look just fine.