Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Status bar issue. Plz help...

Default Status bar issue. Plz help...
    I can never put anything on my status bar. Tried Carrier Logo, colored wifi signal bars, signal bars, caution strip status bar through winterboard but they never show up. It stays as default. I put multiple themes, they all work, icons change, wallpaper, lockscreen etc. but status bar stays the same with any theme. I use CuteFTP 8 and i looked into the themes folders, the stuff is their, like carrier logo but it wont apply on my status bar.

I use 3GS with 4.0 and jailbroken last week using jailbreakme.com
    plz help. what is the folder that deals with status bar in the iphone.

Those images were renamed from the prefix Default & FSO to Black & Silver. They were also moved from the springboard folder to the UIImages folder in 4.0. Rename and move the files, and it will work.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

tried it and still doesn't work. The theme for the carrier logo has only one folder in it Bundles/com.apple.Unknown/Black_CARRIER_Tmobile and Silver_carrier_Tmobile

the above might be right for iphone 4. I use 3GS and i used FSO_carrier_TMOBILE in above folder and it worked
    Last edited by king8224; 2010-08-07 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost