Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Auto Icon Create - help

Default Auto Icon Create - help

I'm having issues getting auto create app store icon to work. Any suggestions? thanks

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling winterboard. no luck. thanks in advance.

change the AppIconMask AppIconOverlay and AppIconShadow pngs [email protected] [email protected] and [email protected]

they are in Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework also i think some themes they are located in UIImages

you were talking about the iP4 right? seeing as how this thread used to be in the iPhone 4 section..
    Last edited by niklpl8dpokets; 2010-08-05 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to niklpl8dpokets For This Useful Post:

xSURPx (2010-08-05)

thanks!! that worked. yes ip4

Quote Originally Posted by niklpl8dpokets View Post
    change the AppIconMask AppIconOverlay and AppIconShadow pngs [email protected] [email protected] and [email protected]

they are in Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework also i think some themes they are located in UIImages

you were talking about the iP4 right? seeing as how this thread used to be in the iPhone 4 section..
    thanks alot!

i know now....
    Last edited by xSURPx; 2010-08-05 at 10:22 PM.

Default lost [email protected]
    i deleted [email protected] can anyone upload theres so i can replace it?

Quote Originally Posted by niklpl8dpokets View Post

i deleted

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

instead of renaming.. and way you could upload them or something?
    Last edited by Rossw19; 2010-08-19 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost