Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What's taking so long!

In the time it took u to write this long, woe is me, post u couldve made a few icons, or fed your family. I don't care what your excuses are. If you cared about others you would complete your theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    DUDE calm down and ask in a differnt manor and you would go further, you know the old saying "being nice goes a long ways" well it does in this case too!

AfterHours for the iphone 4 will be ready in about two weeks or so I am trying very hard to make that happen and I know a few theme creators that are doing the same....

IT DOES TAKE TIME!!! AND 99% OF US DO HAVE JOBS AND A FAMILY BUT I GUESS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!

The community does not want to pay enough or steal our work or maybee we could make a living off it but as of now GEAT REAL!!!

I was astonished to see this post! You aughta go check yourself in the mirror real quick before you respnd agin!

Does not make me happy to read this when I know theme creators as myself work endless hours at this **** and you give NO RESPECT!!!
    If u make a chuck Norris theme it will already be compatible with the iPhone 5
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-08-02 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

This is hilarious, I almost fell out of my chair laughing!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    This is hilarious, I almost fell out of my chair laughing!
    Really?? I just found it to be stupid and boring.

Nerds and humour don't usually mix well
    To live, you have to lie

U must be a nerd then

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Good one Floppy...
    haaaa,haaa...you make my day...
    But seriusly,many people will flame you,cus they dont see that this is a joke.

Hey...I can make you DUSK EVOLUTION in 10 hours for $100 (an hour)...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-08-02 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    U must be a nerd then
    Nah. You're just not a funny person
    To live, you have to lie

7/10. Gave me a light chuckle at the "birdie" part.
    I'd rather be on two wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Nah. You're just not a funny person
    Never claimed to be. And I'm sorry you hare having a bad day but I am flattered you took to time to comment. Heck you must be really busy worrying about others and what is funny or not. Maybe u can start a humor police forum where people
    Can upload content for you to deem funny or not. If it's not funny then u can give them redcard.

U want humor?
    U want humor?
    **I think I'm entitled to it
    You want humor?
    *We want the funny!
    you can't handle the funny! Son, we live in a world that has jokes. And these jokes have to be people with a sense of humor. Who's gonna do it? You? You, jailbreaker? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for a clue and call me a nerd. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that this thread, while not for everyone, probably made someone laff. And my sarcasm, while annoying yet incomprehensible to you, *gave smiles... You don't want to smile. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about with your therapist, you want to laff at my post. You need ti laff at my post. I use words like sarcasm, irony and humor... I use these words as the backbone of a life spent laffing at the world. You use them as a judge. *I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a person who reads and comments under the post of the very thread that I provided, then judges the humor in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said har har*and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you become a judge and go on last comic standing. Either way, I don't give a damn what YOU think us funny.
    *Did you earn a redcard?
    I made a joke*
    **Did you earn a redcard?
    you're goddamn right I did!

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

Lmao @ floppy crazy mofo!

You need to calm down and understand that making a good theme takes TIME. I am currently redoing my Neytiri Avatar theme for the iPhone 4, and trust me it isn't a quick process or super easy.

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

and you need to get floppy's distorted sense of humor^
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

Quote Originally Posted by SGAW_Orion View Post
    You need to calm down and understand that making a good theme takes TIME. I am currently redoing my Neytiri Avatar theme for the iPhone 4, and trust me it isn't a quick process or super easy.

Thanks

LMFAOOOOO dis guys hillarious

roflol

people are really taking this seriously? sad, just sad.
    Last edited by moon#pie; 2010-08-03 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    If you want a theme so bad then stop griping at all of us and make your own, otherwise stop complaining and learn some patience...

Quote Originally Posted by SGAW_Orion View Post
    If you want a theme so bad then stop griping at all of us and make your own, otherwise stop complaining and learn some patience...
    Speechless, I must stop now. Now it's just plain mean
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-08-03 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wrong section to post this on.

????? Sorry. Seemed logical to me to post about themes in the themes section. It amazes me how trivial or worse, serious people can be. After all the crazy posts leading up to the jb all over thus forum if
    People crying and complaining about the jb and the threads getting way off topic like pie and momma jokes. I make a satirical post about themes, I knew some people would rake me seriously but after all this to throw out "wrong section to post this on". Your response actually makes the irony of thus whole thread even better. I am sorry it is in the wrong place. Organization is not my strong suit.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Funny as hell man! I loved it!

Once I get the new iPod touch I'll be all over the Retina Display upgrade to my theme. So.. Poor!

Man, some people can't take a joke here. You were obviously being ironical and playful, to various degrees of success, but still, it doesn't deserve hatred.

But I kind of have to agree that it's in the wrong section. It should be under General Chat.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2010-08-03 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast