Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Theme Question

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SGAW_Orion View Post
    Anyone found a way to edit this screen yet?

My new screen pops up at first then once it finishes loading it just defaults back to the original one.
    usually the pop up screen is just a default screen so you can make that anything you want and than the app loads

What part of the sms are you trying to change?
    any image that the iPhone 4 uses are the ones with @2x.png at the end if you try and change an image with the same name with no @2x those are the images for the 3gs and 3g
    so if you want to change the Multitask background on the iPhone 4 the image name is [email protected]

here are some pics below from my iPhone 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0126.png   -img_0127.png  
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2010-08-03 at 08:18 AM.
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

Vitiell0 (2010-08-03)

Has anyone else noticed the dock icons on the dock have a shadow and also the multitasking dock every icon gets a black background ...any ideas how to get rid of it or even where the file location for that shadow mask is so I can make it transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    usually the pop up screen is just a default screen so you can make that anything you want and than the app loads

any image that the iPhone 4 uses are the ones with @2x.png at the end if you try and change an image with the same name with no @2x those are the images for the 3gs and 3g
    so if you want to change the Multitask background on the iPhone 4 the image name is [email protected]

The blue bar and the actual background of that screen is what I am trying to change (first pic), I have already changed the actual sms chat background.

iPhone? More like MyPhone skater38053's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude where did you get that background for your text?? I would really like to use it

how do you get the stock icons to open on your desktop? When I ssh them to my desktop the won't open. Last time I tried to make a theme was on 1.1.4 so it is while since i tried making a theme and therefore I have forgot a lot

for some graphic locations you should check out: http://www.hackthatphone.com/4x/graphics_locations.html
    Last edited by icam0; 2010-08-06 at 11:59 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone skater38053's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lividian1 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the dock icons on the dock have a shadow and also the multitasking dock every icon gets a black background ...any ideas how to get rid of it or even where the file location for that shadow mask is so I can make it transparent.
    I've noticed it to. But haven't found a way to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by icam0 View Post
    how do you get the stock icons to open on your desktop? When I ssh them to my desktop the won't open. Last time I tried to make a theme was on 1.1.4 so it is while since i tried making a theme and therefore I have forgot a lot

for some graphic locations you should check out: Hack that Phone - Graphics locations
    I have photshop. I just drag them off winscp to my desktop then the icon will pop up,right click open in Photoshop and BAM edit away.
    Hope this helped ypu
    Last edited by skater38053; 2010-08-07 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Does anyone know the new file names for the progress bar?

My old ProgressGear.png images don't work anymore.

Or is it because I have to add the "@2x" to them?

There's 84 files, so anyone know before I take the plunge?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SGAW_Orion View Post
    The blue bar and the actual background of that screen is what I am trying to change (first pic), I have already changed the actual sms chat background.
    the top bars are UIImages that are in the shared.artwork folder
    as for the background of the first page im not sure about that i have never seen it changed

Quote Originally Posted by skater38053 View Post
    Dude where did you get that background for your text?? I would really like to use it
    i got it on here awhile back from another user im not sure who, so im not the creator of the pic but ill upload it here for you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -smsbackground.png  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

skater38053 (2010-08-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blainesill View Post
    Does anyone know the new file names for the progress bar?

My old ProgressGear.png images don't work anymore.

Or is it because I have to add the "@2x" to them?

There's 84 files, so anyone know before I take the plunge?
    if you are talking about the spinning wheel in the status bar they are the same mine are working just fine with no modification

they are in the uiimages folder just like in previous firmwares

if you are talking about the spinning wheel in the status bar they are the same mine are working just fine with no modification

they are in the uiimages folder just like in previous firmwares
    I see that now, thanks.

They don't work during Cydia's loading though, like they used to.

Is there any way to change this?

How do you get the icons to work in the first place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12