Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize working but where is everything??

Default Customize working but where is everything??
    I installed customize on my 1.1.3 iphone and it works but some of the files save in the customize folder like they used to on my 1.1.1. and i can't view those when i run customize, where should those files be so i can use them? i've only used mobile finder and i have used ssh but i don't prefer it cuz i mess with my phone when i'm at work and don't have wifi.

if you could just point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated,

thank you
    Andrew

ps: i also can't change file names through finder is this normal? sorry if these ?'s have been answered i searched but couldn't find any answers.
    if this post help click the thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Did you got to Themes (Customize) in installer and install all those??

yea most of those work except two of them but they are in the appropriate files (call sliders for ex. library/customize/callsliderimages/ i have backup, sticker,and tattoo folder) in customize only bosscube and designer show up so where is bosscube and designer saved? so i can move those others to the right place to use them.

bump anyone have any info?

i'm basically asking where do the other themes save so i can put the ones that don't work in the same place.

and is there a program that i can use instead of mobile finder.
    Last edited by morphiusrt; 2008-03-18 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    if this post help click the thanks