Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Complete Stock 4.0 Theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone xxhorseriderxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    No it`s the fact that you just took it without seeing if it was ok
    I do not need permission to post a link, even if you own this software, if you post a link to a download, you can't stop that link from being distributed. Nowhere did I say that I have any investment in the program, I'm simply doing as people do on the internet, sharing links. You've become quite a troll and for no good reason. Just end it here, leave this thread to discussions about the real story here, themeļng on 4.0 is alive!

this is not a 4.0 stock theme... it is apparently just my 3.0 stock them, and dsg's uiimages... the only stuff that was added to my 3.0 theme, is basically ALL wrong... so yes, u can continue to use my 3.0 theme until i properly release the ACTUAL 4.0 stock theme, which i will do as soon as ALL the cached .artwork files are properly extracted.

Quote Originally Posted by xxhorseriderxxx View Post
    I do not need permission to post a link, even if you own this software, if you post a link to a download, you can't stop that link from being distributed. Nowhere did I say that I have any investment in the program, I'm simply doing as people do on the internet, sharing links. You've become quite a troll and for no good reason. Just end it here, leave this thread to discussions about the real story here, themeļng on 4.0 is alive!
    No you don't need permission to post a link. But if you don't check the validity of that link, your post is worthless. So thanks for sharing nothing. Next time, try to actually post quality material, to you know, help people. There is no glory is posting first man... especially when you're using dead links... that's it, I'm done with you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffglenellen's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with the guy above me,posting dead links isn't cool

The UIArtworkExtractor was deleted off of mediafire?

EDIT: Nevermind, i saw the link in macthemes
    Last edited by themaccity; 2010-07-17 at 06:42 PM. Reason: wrong info

Can someone update this with the @2x png's?

thank you - how do i put all the images together? what is the program called

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12