Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone themes

Default Iphone themes
    I love the themes, True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather and Dusk and other themes on Modmyi and cydia. I brought a few of them but could not figure out how to set them up properly and ended up deleting theme. Someone needs to make a progam that will automatically set up everything for use novice. I paid money for theme, but never got them fully running. If they do there sales will go up. **** I would take my phone to someone to install and set-up "True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather"

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kkkkevinkim View Post
    I love the themes, True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather and Dusk and other themes on Modmyi and cydia. I brought a few of them but could not figure out how to set them up properly and ended up deleting theme. Someone needs to make a progam that will automatically set up everything for use novice. I paid money for theme, but never got them fully running. If they do there sales will go up. **** I would take my phone to someone to install and set-up "True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather"
    If you download a theme from Cydia it should install the theme and you would just have to open Winterboard up and deselect your current them and choose the new one you downloaded!

I you just a novice you need to stay away from the themes that are not listed in Cydia, as you have to ssh several files into you iphone and is very hard to do if your not knowledgeable in this area!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to area51crypto For This Useful Post:

djgunner (2010-06-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Thread moved.

iPhone? More like MyPhone djgunner's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by area51crypto View Post
    If you download a theme from Cydia it should install the theme and you would just have to open Winterboard up and deselect your current them and choose the new one you downloaded!
    [snip]
    ^^ this.. and the other thing to remember is the order of things in Winterboard.. you need to layer stuff in sometimes to get it all to play nice with each other.. putting the main theme behind other smaller enhancements.. and make sure you unselect any conflicting themes as area51 is saying.. also fully read all the theme details and make sure there are no dependencies you need to also download and activate in order for the theme to work correctly.