Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Minimum Pro on iOS4: weather and some icons not working

Default Minimum Pro on iOS4: weather and some icons not working
    Hello everybody,

I just bought the minimum pro theme - though it's a lot of work to implement it I like it very much! Unfortunately I have some problems:

When I activate minimum pro some icons (mail, messages, safari, iPod and weather pro) are changed to the theme's style, some are not: telephone, clock, calendar. clock and calendar are essential for the theme.
    Is anyone else experiencing this problem? (iOS4!)

My second problem is, that the weather is not shown - I only see the three degrees and a red questionmark. I changed the weather - destination to New York, to Moscow, to Berlin - nothing works.

Again the question, if anybody nows this problem or even better: A solution?

Thanks
    Sven

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

The iOS4 stuff is messing with widgets. I seem to remember someone made a fix for it but unless you know how to do it you have to wait for BlueMetal to update the theme for iOS4. As for the icons Go to the icons folder in the theme and make sure each of the icons has the correct name

Thank's, so I'll try to be patient.
    For the icon-stuff I found this thread: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ming-tips.html
    I'll try later and post, if I find a solution.

Again no luck. At least the Dock is now OK, I changed the height from 100 to 91 pixels.
    Last edited by McSvenster; 2010-06-27 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost