Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing Weather Background running IOS4

Default Changing Weather Background running IOS4
    Has anybody had any luck changing their weather background on the 3GS running IOS4 and the updated WinterBoard app?
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com

iPhone? More like MyPhone djgunner's Avatar
    Thanks

nope... but I am ready to hear about a solution for that if someone has figured it out. my guess is the graphics names have either changed or the com.apple.weather path or dir has changed..

Thanks

bump.. anyone?

what weather background o_o

Thanks

for the stock weather app... normally it goes in theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.weather/weather_day_bkgd and weather_night_bkgd

I can't get the backgrounds or any of the alternate weather images to show.. but I can get the splash screen called "Default" to splash for a second while it's loading.
    Last edited by djgunner; 2010-06-30 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by djgunner View Post
    for the stock weather app... normally it goes in theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.weather/weather_day_bkgd and weather_night_bkgd

I can't get the backgrounds or any of the alternate weather images to show.. but I can get the splash screen called "Default" to splash for a second while it's loading.
    Has anyone had any luck changing the two weather background files using Winterboard like we did to before IOS4?

Thanks
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

Did anyone figure it out??

Default Don't know about 3GS
    I have had no problem with that on iPhone 4 running 4.0 & 4.01, has anyone tried using i-fun box & pulling all the images off? I have had a similar problem but with MobileSMS.app the default works but not the answer background