Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iNav removal problem

Default iNav removal problem
    I used to use the theme iNav but then i got bored of it and turned it off. If youve used iNav before you would know that it makes a bunch of blank book marks in order to put the large icons in the correct places. Even after I removed iNav the bookmarks are still there. I took the time and deleted them all but now whenever I install a new app, all of the bookmarks reappear and the app goes on the 10th page and it is really annoying. If anyone could help me with this problem it would be great.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Uninstall iblank, respring, then reinstall. Should sort the problem out.

Ive heard of that but the problem is that i looked in cydia and even searched iblank and it said that it wasnt even installed. If you have any other suggestions that would be great. thanks for the reply though!

iBlank is an application and therefore these blank bookmarks should be able to be deleted through the app itself. Try installing iblank again and using the "delete" function located at the bottom middle of the app. This should solve it.

ssh to private/var/mobile/library/webclips -delete webclips

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Uninstall the inav theme from your phone, sometimes they aurocreate the blanks.