Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Calling all HTML/Script proffessionals....Cover Flow

Thanks

Default Calling all HTML/Script proffessionals....Cover Flow
    ok, so no one has really tried this, but i got the idea from the ipod app and wyndwarrior sort of made it happen... A coverflow applications springboard theme. Using htmls or scripts, have the coverflow on the springboard and have it automatically show your apps instead of album artwork like as in the ipod app. Wyndwarrior created a theme called touchflow but it was only an allusion. This theme should actually have a 100% working interactive coverflow. Although i really dont have time right now to make it which is why i am telling you to see if anyone could make this. I have been waiting for something like this to come up but no one has done it yet. I am sure someone can do it because i found a file on google called imageflow and it circulates through a number of images in a folder using something like an html

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

This is SOMEWHAT possible, but not functional. Even if the script was able to fetch app images, HTML are not interactive on the SpringBoard. I recently seen some progress in using SpringBoard LockInfo as a means of having interactive HTML, but that's still in its infancy.
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks

thanks k.Nitsua, i always admired your themes also! but are there any other types of docs that u could use to make an interactive coverflow, because the example i found on the web, had a different type, i will have to make a link to it on this thread to show u, although it doesnt cycle through images randomly either, like we want it too, but i just found it online as an example and i dont really know if it is finished or not

imageflow is not mine so if u use it as an example, u would have to give the owner the credit because it says its only for non profit use. oh and it was designed for websites so somehow we would have to figure out how to convert something like this to iphone format

here is the link to the owner of imageflow and the download page
    ImageFlow - Finn Rudolph
    Last edited by indyracer05; 2010-06-10 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the iphone is a completely different system. that would be like trying to run a EXE on mac OSX or linux. (without any conversion or anything)

Thanks

umm no dude u r wrong, learn your stuff!, it actually works (ive already tried it) but i just want to know how to integrate the apps into the coverflow, how about you try it on your ipod/iphone. it works but i dont want to have pics in the coverflow, but apps instead. so suck it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to indyracer05 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-06-23)