Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Different page for default home screen?

Default Different page for default home screen?
    Does anybody know if it's possible to have the default home screen start on say, page 4, instead of page 0? This way, you could access different pages of your springboard quicker by going left and right. I know that a lot of times, you return to the spring board right where you left off, but when the phone turns on, could I have it start right at page 4?

Edit: Or, is there a way to sort of loop the spring board pages so that once you swipe to the last page, another swipe to the right brings you to the first page?
    Last edited by drmichael; 2010-06-03 at 05:43 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

...or you can use "Springjumps" on your home screen...

Quote Originally Posted by masze View Post
    ...or you can use "Springjumps" on your home screen...
    That's what I plan on doing. However, I would like to be able to swipe left and right, too.

Basically, I'm working on a theme where I would like the dock to have a button for the home screen in the middle. Once on that screen, I would like to be able to swipe left and right as well as use the spring jumps on the dock to get to different pages. I realize that I can set this up just fine. The only problem is that when the phone turns on, it would start at page 0, and not the would-be home scree.

Is there a way to sort of loop the spring board pages so that once you swipe to the last page, another swipe to the right brings you to the first page?