Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: theme help

Default theme help
    am a new iphone user i have jailbroken it and i am familar with ssh and can use it. i have a 3gs and have xp comp. how do i go about creating folders e.g. games apps phone ect so can make a little more organised ? also only want the words dont want to see any icons on my homescreen and only 5 words and want them in a line right at the bottom and at the very top where the time signal and battery are i want to add the date. on the lock screen i want weather forcast and the time and the slider to be invisable just have to swipe at the bottom as normal just no slider bar. is all this possible ? and it possilble for someone to give me step by steps ? or willing to do for a cost ? if so either write here or pm me and ill give u my im

thanks for reading and taking time out ur day to try and help someone

kenny

"EDIT" also id like that when i click on one of my files on homescreen and goes to that folder i would like that to be themed but dont want it to change my wallpaper on home screen and if i see 1 how do i add that in my theme ?
    Last edited by kenny1980; 2010-06-02 at 10:05 PM. Reason: missed a part out

iPhone? More like MyPhone sgt.pepper's Avatar
    Thanks

woah slow down partner. download categories and make the category you want. then make .png file that is clear, and you can only see the wods of the icon. name it to the name you used for the category ie "Games" make a "Games.png" (w/o') quations.

idk what to tell you for the date. maybe enable date in status bar in sbsettings, or just find a html file like that. '

the lockscreen is very possible, im not good at the lockscreen stuff so idk what to say, maybe use lockinfo with a tap to unlock screen

and i have no clue what you mean at the last part sorry

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

13 recovery mode restores
    7 dfu mode restores
    2 custom firmware restores

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sgt.pepper For This Useful Post:

ikesmasher (2010-06-06)