Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Noob and needs help...

Question Noob and needs help...
    Hey, so ive only just recently jail broken my iphone, and so far its great. the only problem im having with it **No Warez talk please** is that my themes dont work properly.

i downloaded glasklart theme, and i was under the impression it is a winterboard theme. so i go into winter board go to themes and select the glasklart gui, icons, alt dock flow, alt dock etc...when i check the springboard (if thats what its called still dont know much) the icons are different but nothing else.
    i then go to winter board and curiously flicked the summerboard switch to on.

then it comes back and looks better. but still doesnt look like this

MacThemes Forum / [theme] Glasklart 3.8 - 5600+ icons! (5 icon requests/post)

if i turn on icons and alt dock and dock flow then the cool dock flow icons dont work. ive got the 5 app dock installed yet it doesnt work.

so is there something wrong with my phone, jailbreak, winterboard or cydia?

someone help out much appreciated.
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2010-05-26 at 11:32 PM.

winterboard runs the highest checked theme first, sometimes other themes toward the bottom get overridden, try moving the most important ones to the top

move winterboard entries by holding the 3 lines to the far right after the name and scrolling up.

not familiar with that theme so I cant say much.

Sounds like a big theme and those can be complicated to install for n00bs.

research the theme thread and contact the creator
    Last edited by chrisrotolo; 2010-05-26 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

In Winterboard make sure Summerboard is toggled on.