Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Developers Theme Contest - Prizes and More!

Smile Developers Theme Contest - Prizes and More!
    Hello ModMyI,
    I am fairly new here so let me start by introducing myself. My name is StanHell and I am an iPod Touch/iPhone enthusiasts. I am into website design and graphic design as well. I Hope to be a part of the community and help anyone that needs help. I look forward to meeting you all.
    Back to the Contest,

The Exclusive Awards

I am starting the Top Six Extraordinary Themes of the Month contest and each month me and a few other individuals will choose the top 6 themes that we feel are truly extraordinary.

Each month we will also choose one theme to win the Exclusive Award – the winner will receive one month free promotion for their theme directly on our website and will have a small bio featured on that month’s listing/monthly newsletter. We will also promote their donation link.

The winner of the Exclusive Award will also be entered into our yearly contest where it will be judged against 12 other themes to win a years free promotion, a PodZombie T-Shirt and a $100 (either an iTunes gift card or Paypal deposit). These prizes will grow if enough interest is actually taken.

You can take a look at this months winner, who created the theme True HTC HD2.

If you are interested in submitting your theme into this months contest, and for a chance to be entered in our yearly contest then please send me your submissions to the following email address: [email protected] or simply give me a link to your theme in this post!
    If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask me. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Sounds interesting. You might want to specify what promotion and where.

Other than that, thanks for helping the community. It's a shame not very many themers check this forum section often, lol.
    #eli7e revived me

haha that is a shame, I may post this in another section. However the promotion will take place in PodZombie.com | Providing you with the latest news on the iPod Touch/iPhone, jailbreaking and more!, and your promotion will be on a side-banner and in our monthly newsletter.