Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hack Da Mac Landscape

Default Hack Da Mac Landscape
    Hack Da Mac Landscape Has Been released! This is showing my grattitude towards the EFI Empire and their big help on running a mac on my pc! As Well as the ipod community and helping me Jailbreak! Now this is complete Winterboard theme that is fast! Not a lot of set up required like others! Ininiboard and inifinidock and blank null are prefs of mine to make look better! I did most of the artwork for backrounds and such, but most of this is all mac the themes in cydia put in one! I did alot of work though so do not discredit me of that! Alot of this was in portrait and I had to rearange the widgets htmls and other ui images! I took sounds of crystal and then remade them with mac sounds! I do NOT take full credit for this so do not be mistaken that is why it is free of other free themes! If I made all this myself I would have charged, lol !! Overall this is the best theme ever yet for mac landscape on your ipod in my opinion! The whole theme is customizable by just ssh any different sounds or images you want in there! Just replace the one I have there now! If you dont like just delete it is as simple as that!

Now There is a lockscreen widget available upon request, but it blocks the battery screen from showing when charging, no big deal you just caint see the batt image thats all its your choice cause I could not figure out how to get the html overlay the hide during charge time!

Overall I just did this cause I am starting to make my own themes and apps and posting them on cydia for others conviences! This was just a freebie and a test for me! I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT!!! Please comment about this if you have downloaded!

Download in modmyi download section ! or here www(dot)mediafire(Dot)com/?gz1oyngaoyh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -home.png   -lockscreen.png   -battery.png  

how do you put it on iphone? do i put the whole file in my iphone using cyberduck or just some of it? and also where do you put it?

Just SSH the file with what ever program you have, I use WinSCP and the "open SSH" app. Drop the whole file into themes folder which will allow it to show up in winterboard! The path is /private/var/stash/Themes! I hope this helps! Thanks Hope you like it!!!

ahh cheers it did it but it doesnt make it landscape any help here>?

hey sorry ignore what i just said i realised i need to install sbrotator
    Last edited by cookbenj; 2010-04-01 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost