Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iHTC HD2 modded by me

Default iHTC HD2 modded by me
    My goal with this theme was to get as close as possible with the real HD2.

i have re-done almost everything, such as dock, wallpaper, categories background, all the icons made in photoshop from the original HTC. My version of the theme has ONLY 2 "Pages"
    the homescreen as seen on the pictures, has iblanks and if you slide up you get the "favorities" apps and offcourse i had to add additional "favorite" apps so if you slide up one more time you get 9 more apps, btw the icons there has a background image to match the wallpaper and "hide" the clockwidget.

Apps requirements:
    iblank
    infiniboard
    infinidock
    categories
    activator
    springjumps

activator is one of the apps that made it possible to have the "phone" and "apps" under the dock, it activates by sliding. very useful!

the "only" problem i have is a want to have blank icons inside the categories folders, i search the hole net, and it seem to be impossible (correct me if im wrong)

default homescreen .................................................. ..........favorites first slide up................................................ ........................... favorites second slide up

secondpage safari with favorite bookmarks....................................slide up for more bookmarks.......................categories activated by activator from homescreen.

well the you go with my version of this "over"modded theme.

but i like to have to help with the categories app, i like to have 3 columns, because i made the icons to match the HTC.

well i could ofcourse make the springboard to 3x3 but then i have to remake the whole theme again..

tell me what you think..

/valle
    Last edited by obsessionXYZ; 2010-03-27 at 06:54 PM.