Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme help

Default Theme help
    looking for someone that can set me up with a personal theme....I'm wanting something close to the dodge ram theme thats out there...but i want to change a few things with it...like add my ram plus a few other changes. If your willing to help me out... Thanks to who ever is willing to help.

I do have a jailbroken ipod with all the goodies installed. The downfall, I cant RSS or link to a computer at this time.

bump

well you guys are alot of help....
    Last edited by dodgecowboy; 2010-03-26 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

People rarely give up their time for strangers whom offer nothing in return..

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laughing_man View Post
    People rarely give up their time for strangers whom offer nothing in return..
    I wouldn't say that. This forum is full of people who are more than willing to help out others for nothing in return. In fact, that is a good majority of the people in this section. Just look at many of the themes here. I know that recently there are more and more people charging for their themes, but there are still a good many of us willing to help. Myself included.

That being said, could the original poster please post a link to the theme in question, and perhaps some pics of what you would like changed? Or perhaps at least the exact name of the theme? I am willing to help you out, if for no other reason than to show that there ARE people willing to help the community here, for no other reason than to help others.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

yeah gotta say almost eveyrone here is here to help others out for nothing in return. i've made small themes and gave them out i've made themes for people that were small and i make a bunch of images every single day just for people to put them on their devices so they can have something of their own. i also help people with coding like every day without asking for anything in return. i stayed up two nights in a row until 5 in the morning jsut helping out one person fix their device without ever asking for anything back. so gotta say everyone here is here to help sometimes some things dont get helped out right away though.

i'll be glad to try tohelp out what i can i am currently in the works of a theme and just got back to college from break so dont have a crap load of time but still wouldnt mind trying to help out with this if more info is given