Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing System Font Colors / Styles

Default Changing System Font Colors / Styles
    Not sure if this belongs here as i dont think its a skinnable.themable option but:

Changing font colors on the springboard or for certain skinabble elements I get. But can you change the system wide font color and style together? I know you can change the font so i guess the real question is the font color? For example, when you are scrolling in the Settings app, while you can change the icons and font, can you change the color of the font? Or similarly, in the Categories App, for the list of Apps to add to each category, the apps are listed by their apple name (mobilemail instead of mail or mobilenotes instead of Notes) and in a particular font and color. I believe this is because its just taking the system default names and font prefs. Is there a way to change this for the system so say everything appears in Red? Or is there a way to change this within a particular app itself?

I have found lots of info about changing the font colors for the springboard app names or for the status bar items but not for the system-based stuff.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Search Cydia, Font swap will work as well as apps that will change the color also.