Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Help, Made Images, don't know what's next :p

Default Theme Help, Made Images, don't know what's next :p
    Ok, I've googled around a bit and nothing really is quite straight forward on what to do. I have some icons made (4 icons for Callme contacts, 1 for Bitesms), I have a springboard background, and Im considering making me a dock as well.

So now what do I do with the images? I would prefer performance over anything else, even if it is more work, but I want a way to recover back to default eventually. I heard that winterboard sucks up some performance from the phone, but I have not seen any confirmation on this. Thanks in advanced . If someone is willing to set up a winterboard theme for me, i'll give you the images and what ever info you need as well, if winterboard doesn't kill performance. Thanks a bunch, I'll return soon

I added a Zip folder, with the images, and a Readme explaining what is what. For explanation, Callme is a jb app that makes icons on springboard for every contact you choose to make with callme. If you tap the icon, it calls that person straight up through springboard instead of going to the phone app, then contacts and yea. The only problem, the icons are not customizable and rather ugly, so I made my own .
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ray661 For This Useful Post:

Tizocman (2009-10-13)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Theme
    I Set Up Your Theme.
    *If You Make more icons just drop them into the icons folder

Also if you want the icons to look like iPhone apps IE curved corners and glossy image you can do that here
    Online iPhone icon maker. Create your iPhone icon in a seconds. [Quirco - iPhone Software, Games & Utilities]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the theme. and thanks for the site to make icons it'll come in handy.Can anyone tell me how to it to winterboard or will I have to google it?