Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Question:] How to modify font color in Notes app

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default [Question:] How to modify font color in Notes app
    Edit: attached MobileNotes and Info.plist file from post below.

louie 1901 has been building a fantastic looking theme (Link to thread) but seems to have come across a somewhat small problem that I'm incredibly curious about as well.

Currently he's stuck attempting to modify the MobileNotes.app and from everything that I can tell, the color of the font might be located in one of two files.

Info.plist - This seems the obvious solution, though I would have no idea what the key would be named. Since you can modify things like the main springboard icon font can, with the following key.

Code:
    	<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    	<string>color: transparent</string>
    I have no idea what the style would be called for the MobileNotes.app/Info.plist file though.

MobileNotes -

The other thing that I've found, was mention to how to change the font style within the Notes application through the MobileNotes file within the MobileNotes.app/ folder. The file doesn't have an extension, but can be edited with a hex editor.

I've found the font name that's used for the notes app,, but I can't seem to find a reference to a color name within the file, though I'll be the first to admit, anything having to do this this is quite a bit over my head.

If there is anyone who has an ideaa, please shoot me a message, this is REALLY starting to bug me!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TooSlo; 2009-10-12 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Added MobileNotes files

Green Apple
    Thanks

the mobile notes file is the executable file which the iPhone launchs so that is the main source of code the other files are usally support images ie info plist and icon so i am guessing working on the executable file