Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem: Theme Won't Turn Off

Unhappy Problem: Theme Won't Turn Off
    Hi All - I installed the winterboard theme com.modmyi.lasvegas on my iphone 3G (os 3.1), and it is leaving decorations around some springboard icons, even after I turn off and/or uninstall the theme. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this, and how I can fix it?

First screenshot is with the theme turned on, second screenshot is with it off, but the decorations are still around some icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1329.jpg   -img_1330.jpg  

maybe with WinSCP and OpenSSH you can go in and manually remove them.

When i downloaded five icon springboard, i didnt like how it amde my icons look so when i went to remove it i couldnt so im in somewhat of a same boat as you.

i have this problem too but its my weather app. i fixed all my other apps by re-downloading them or deleting them from iphone and re-syncing them from my computer. how do you fix apps that you cant delete and resync?

Quote Originally Posted by blke36 View Post
    i have this problem too but its my weather app. i fixed all my other apps by re-downloading them or deleting them from iphone and re-syncing them from my computer. how do you fix apps that you cant delete and resync?

you can delete any app...

go to: private/var/stash/applications

delete the ones you dont need.

ended up restoring from the custom ipsw, so it's a moot point now. I will keep the /private/var/stash location in mind if this happens again -thx!

You simply need to go delete the icons cache and it will remove the masks
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

Default dock screen remove
    Hi !What about removing the old dock screen.I have tried using the transparent dock from winterboard and other software from cydia.
    it's still there .Any clue .thanks