Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can you make....

Default Can you make....
    I've searched high and I've searched low but can't find a iNav theme featuring Snoopy from the Peanuts cartoon. I know most creators work on themes in their spare time and work for donations. I would like to make a generous donation for someone willing to work on this particular theme for me. Please IM me if you are interested. Thanks in advance.

My apologies if posted in the wrong place.

Ant takers or comments? Thanks.

Moved to proper forum. You may get a better response.

I was able to put this together as a starting point last night, its pretty low quality because all the images I could find were comics and hand drawn. I can work on it and sharpen it up some, but let me know what you think. I put it on my phone and took some screenies for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0235.png   -img_0236.png   -img_0237.png   -img_0238.png   -img_0239.png   -img_0240.png   -img_0241.png   -img_0242.png  

-img_0243.png  
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

blandv (2009-10-14)

Oh and I'll obviously remove the page dots, I just put the icons and wallpaper, and lockscreen in my phone to show you.
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

First let me say thank you. Sent you an email with some pics. Lastly, thank you.