Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: animated boot logo?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    ahhhh sometimes noobs drive me CRAZY. first of all plz dont call it custom firmware call it jailbrake or jailbroken oor whatever. second of all you just google it for a tutorial. AGHHHHH
    im no noob or anything but why can't you call it custom firmware, that is what it is.

but, for all we know you could be talking about custom firware for a psp, or some mp3 player. at the VERY VERY least say "ipodcustom firmware.
    and whyd you bump it.

ikesmasher, just shut up. its called a custom IPSW. cant argue with that, cuz last time i checked PSPs dont use IPSWs. and btw im not a noob.
    YouTube - ipodtouch4life165's Channel

well, you aint calling it IPSW. your calling it custom firmware. and im talking about being a newb on this forum. obiously you ARE being a noob, otherwise you would STOP BUMPING THIS. kthxby. /thread.

dude, i am far from a noob. i can tell u tht much

im am referering you as a NEWB TO THIS SITE. you arent a noob to ipods, i can give you that, but you ARE NEW TO THIS SITE. and you werent calling it custom IPSW, you were calling it custom firmware.

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummmmm...sorry to interrupt but has anyone tried the animated logo and why is it against the rules to post a link? I've done it on numerous occasions.....but I've only been here since August...
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12