Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: illumine / matte nano problem fw3.1

Default illumine / matte nano problem fw3.1
    after installing firmware 3.1 a bunch of icons would not resize with matte nano so someone pointed me to a nice theme callex illumine but the same is happening, apps like appbox, touchpad pro sygic, wunderradio, stickam and a bunch of others that did get resized in 3.0 with matte nano now dont get resized, the same goes for illumine, anyone else having this same problem?
    is there a way to fix this?
    and are there any more themes like this with small icons?

thanks in advabce (=

I also downloaded these two themes. Some of the icons are not sizing up. I tried creating my own icons and uploading it to their respective icons folder but nothing is happening.

Any help appreciated.

Found a solution!

All you have to do is uninstall the app from the iPhone/iPod and completely reboot your device. This will clear out the improper icon pointers. Then simply reinstall the apps (from the device, NOT iTunes) and you're good to go.
    Last edited by dadahip; 2009-10-14 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Solution worked perfectly! If there us an icon we need, do we have to wait until it is created and it will automatically appear when available?

icons are normally generated automatically with this (great) theme.

just remember to delete improper icons on the phone, reboot and reinstall from the app store or itunes.

I'm having a pickle of a time with a few icons that will NOT resize. I've tried several themes that offer the smaller icons. I've deleted the apps, rebooted, then reinstalled them but they're still not resizing. UGH.

I'm having the same problem, although i must admit i didn't think of deleting the app and re-installing it but i'll try that now.

On another note, the Weather App icon has not resized. I read that (as i'm a UK user) the weather icon is in a different folder, which i chnge but still stays the same...

Edit: Well i have removed, rebooted and reinstalled the Wikipedia app, rebooted again and the icon is still the same...
    Last edited by K05ch3i; 2009-11-20 at 06:09 PM.