Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can someone clean this up

Default can someone clean this up
    i attempted to get the base itunes icon and it didnt turn out to clean can someone clean this up please!!! TY in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

here saw this thought i would make one before i go to bed i attatch the psd i assume you have photoshop since you tried making it too.

also i made one with the circle thing that they use and one without just if you wanted it thought i would go the extra mile

just noticed youre the one i helped to learn how to mae this icon haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -itunesiconburst.png   -itunesiconburstwithcircle.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

sorry i don't know why i think it's how i saved it it ruined the icon for the psd but the images are there in the .zip also i'll try to figure out what went wrong and fix it

alright wow this is really annoying i saved it just fine but when i open it up on photoshop or even preview the burst part shrings i dunno why it did that

yea i dont have photoshop i have gimp, i was just messin around with almost the same tools and just about came up with that.

Thanks

Oh I see what happened to you downloading Photoshop cs3? Hah so is what I put up good or not?

for some reason it doesnt appear to be dark enough...as for CS3, adobe stopping seeding me, if you know what i mean.

Thanks

oh well you can jsut adjust the brightness it'll make it darker and sorry about hte seeding

i tried that, something just doesnt really look like...i opened the PSDs in elements, and something just doesnt look right.