Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Landscape Springboard on 3.0

Default Landscape Status Bar on 3.0
    What's good people?

I'm trying to mod my i... (lol) anyway, I've spent the whole day googling to solve my problem but it seems like no one did it so far... So... I'm asking you guys, do you know how to fix the icon problem (you can see on the pic below)?

THE PROBLEM IS : icons are appearing below the dock (peep the picture), it's not the landscape bar...

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0022-1-.png  
    Last edited by mklinoo; 2009-09-26 at 01:46 AM.

Thanks

Just rotate the icons
    If My Replys Helped You Out In Any Way
    Dont Forget To Hit The "THANKS" Button

Hmm yeah, or use spinboard for fw 3.0... Anyway, the problem is... When you edit Info.plist from the SpringBoard.app folder, the status bar rotates perfectly BUT the icons are appearing like below the dock :/ that's the problem here... I should have named it "landscape status bar, icon problem"... my bad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mklinoo View Post
    Hmm yeah, or use spinboard for fw 3.0... Anyway, the problem is... When you edit Info.plist from the SpringBoard.app folder, the status bar rotates perfectly BUT the icons are appearing like below the dock :/ that's the problem here... I should have named it "landscape status bar, icon problem"... my bad
    Are you referring to the reflections below the icons? They took like part of the dock. If you're looking to mod a landscape theme, you're status bar is correct. You'll need to create a transparent dock so it doesn't look weird and then you'll need to rotate the icons like REAPERDAGREAT13 said.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Are you referring to the reflections below the icons? They took like part of the dock. If you're looking to mod a landscape theme, you're status bar is correct. You'll need to create a transparent dock so it doesn't look weird and then you'll need to rotate the icons like REAPERDAGREAT13 said.
    Thanks and lol the 90 thing is not the problem here, matter of fact, the problem is not the direction of the icons but their position! And yeah the status bar is correct but the icons were like "hiding" somewhere out of the screen :/ Interesting piece of trivia, I managed to get them back on the screen... Don't ask me how! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0023-1-.png  

Alright guys, procedure:

1. Unlike what people say, do NOT edit the Info.plist file from the SpringBoard.app folder;
    2. Copy and paste the file from the rar below into :

System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/YourLanguage.lproj

3. Respring, enjoy!

And the trick is done!

Cheers

M aka W
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Oh ok I gotcha. My bad for the misunderstanding. To me it looked that a reflection in the dock. I've never used a landscape theme, but I remember people having issues with the icons being shoved off screen. I'm glad you got it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Oh ok I gotcha. My bad for the misunderstanding. To me it looked that a reflection in the dock. I've never used a landscape theme, but I remember people having issues with the icons being shoved off screen. I'm glad you got it fixed.
    No problem buddy, I just hope this will help ^-^