Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G--> 3G[S] theme request...

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 3G--> 3G[S] theme request...
    I would really like a 3G to 3G[S] theme to switch the tired 3G icon out with the new 3G[S] logo that is found on the apple site and packaging of the new phone. THANKS to whoever takes this on. I'm sure it will be a big hit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenhunter_04-sep.-21-10.21.gif  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

it would have to just be the "S" because ive been trying to make a "3GS" logo but its hard because the spot it goes in is a certain size, and that is exactly the size of the 3G logo, so fitting one more character in the same amount of space is almost impossible unless you make it so small. just the "S" logo could be cool though......maybe ill get on that.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

i dont' understand why you just posetd this again you started a thread with this same question and imade one for you well it was just the s but then later i made one with 3GS in that thread but it done'st have the design of the same s the s alone can be found in different colors in the downloads it's called 3G to S green or there is white or pink or red the color is in the name here is your old thread i think i put links in there to the downloads http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...normal-3g.html