Hi guys, this is my first time posting so if i post on the wrong thread. Pls help me move or shift the thread to the right place.

I'm using a 2nd Generation iPod Touch
Well i've been following many guides online to make icons and indeed i managed to make some~ Being a fanboy of a Korean girl group, i made some icons about them.

But the problem when i make icons is that when it comes out, it's a squarish type of image instead of the usual curved at the corner and the top half being brighter.

The icons i made were App Store, Contacts, iTunes, Safari, Notes, Mail, Calculator, Stocks , FlightControl plus another application solely for my country.

I used Winteboard method whereby i make a theme and create Bundles and com.apple blah blah. But it came out squarish all except one icon which was the FlightControl app icon.

Then i used another method whereby i create a folder called Icons in the theme besides Bundles.
I tried that but this time all the icons i modified becomes squarish inclusive the FlightControl.png

This is a picture of the icons being squarish and all.

This is a picture of the icons where FlightControl is edited and turns out Curved and Half Bright using the first method.

So does anybody knows why this happen? Pls share your views with me thanks : D